SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Aria AEQ-1 Parametric EQ, Boss DM-2w (sold)

What's Hot
ICBMICBM Frets: 72352
edited July 2023 in FX £
1980s (I think) Japanese-made Aria AEQ-1 Parametric EQ. Excellent condition, no box or manual, no velcro.

£35 inc postage.

Boss DM-2W with box and manual, as close to mint as I can tell - no marks, no velcro. (The box is possibly a little less so, it has a few small creases.)

£95 inc. postage.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

DM-2W.jpg 200.4K
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72352
    Small price drop...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• tomajohatomajoha Frets: 906
    Good price on a great pedal  :)
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7156
    Gon on then @ICBM, I'll grab this and see how it sounds. Ive had the original but the short delay times didn't quite suit.

I'm sure this will be on a catch and release basis !
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2023
    DM-2w sold.

AEQ-1 added.

edited July 2023
    Price drop, £35 inc postage for the AEQ-1.

• SupportactSupportact Frets: 955
    @DrCornelius if it turns out the DM-2w doesn't work out for you please drop me a message as I think I'd like to try one of these. I've got the waza CE-2 already and it's ace. 
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6153
    The (now very useful) Search function turned this up as the most recent parametric EQ for sale here - do you still have it?
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6153
    goldtop said:
    The (now very useful) Search function turned this up as the most recent parametric EQ for sale here - do you still have it?
    No worries - picked one up from Facebook.