Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb White marlin sidewinder

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I had a red one. Absolute POS! the action was so high, I could limbo under the strings!

I still play with quite a high action now because I got used to the feel.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • danban said:
    As above.

I had one of these as my first electric and am looking for one in white and maple.

There's a lot of memories tied to this for many reasons and would be nice to get back to my roots.

I spent many hours with my grandad learning to play shadows songs, teaching me how to pick out notes and learn by ear.

I'm a Gibson fan and don't have a strat but if I did it'd have to be this.

I just bought a white (well...vintage white) Sidewinder from my local charity shop and it needs a lot work.
    For starters the Floyd Rose needs a little tinkering, the electrics need fixing as some of the knobs don't work and the pickups need changing. I'm just trying to determine whether its worth it.

• EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Chances of the neck being anything near straight is zero. Those things fell apart if given any abuse.
  • They had these in the school music room, must have been 88 I guess, I had a Sunn Guitar, licenced by Fender, and it played so ,much better than the truly awful Marlin. In fact the music shop told me to get the Sunn against the squire as it was solid wood.

I do miss the sunn guitar i did buy one about 7 years ago, but the one I got was truly beaten

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• SargeSarge Frets: 2429
    Yes the Sunn Mustang, well the Imdian made ones, are a truly underrated guitar, yes the pickups can be brash, the pots and tuners are crud, but the narroe neck with its really thick rosewood, the super jumbo frets and the body are superb, a much better option than that bloody fish guitar!
  • Are you still looking for one? I have rescued one from scrap and am looking to move it on. Cream with maple neck.
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2429
    frankieMART;1127597" said:
    Are you still looking for one? I have rescued one from scrap and am looking to move it on. Cream with maple neck.
    You do realise it's cruelty to remove these from their natural habitat?
    put it back in the skip you big meanie!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom