SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Arturia Polybrute * SOLD*

What's Hot
paulmapp8306paulmapp8306 Frets: 843
edited September 2023 in Studio & Rec £
Selling my 3 month old Polybrute.   Its a great synth but Im finding I prefer my sequentials fro bread and butter sounds - and when I want more complex options, the analogue nature is less important to me and I gravitate to my Iridium.

Has 2 sound banks loaded (as well as factory banks) - the fundamentals bank plus one from Jamie at GeoSynths.

Prefer collection from Nottingham given the size, weight and value - though if you need shipping contact me first and Im happy to see if we can work something out.  Also happy to travel to you, or to a meet point within reason.  Say an hours drive from nottingham.  Birmingham, Sheffield/Leeds,  Leicester/Northampton, Lincoln for instance.

Looking for £1700 on here, as no "selling fees", though this is listed on Reverb and facebook "synths for sale" group at a higher price as well. 

got to go - as I need the space for an incoming 3rd Wave.......
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• paulmapp8306paulmapp8306 Frets: 843
    edited September 2023
    Bump - Need the space for an Osmose.... The 3rd wave is here and its lovely. 

Looked at "insured" postage.   Adds a fair bit - nearly £100 but could do that possibly.  
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17615
    tFB Trader
    Woah that's a beast!
  • Woah that's a beast!
    what is lol - the Polybrute or the 3rd Wave ;) 
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17615
    tFB Trader
    Woah that's a beast!
    what is lol - the Polybrute or the 3rd Wave ;) 

Polybrute!

Did you know they've just dropped the 3.0 Firmware with a ton of features?
  • yeh - been away for a week and just updated it.  TBH, most of the ne features arnt of interest to me.  A lot is stereo layers which I dont use, or distortion based - again I dont use distortion on synths really.

The Midi clock aspects are welcome - because the way it was caused me no end of issues (I have a large midi control system with lots of synths).  There are few quality of life issues solved too.

Its nice enough - Id keep it if I had space BUT I dont.   I have limited space for actual  keybeds, and I want the MPE capability of Osmose.  I can get my VCO fix from my sequential desktops.