SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: 000, 00, or OM

razorbillrazorbill Frets: 86
edited December 2023 in Acoustics £
Hello!

Bumping this thread after a long while. Satisfied my SJ search but still have an itch for something smaller and am curious what’s out there 

Based in Newcastle but willing to travel. Just message if you have something special that might fit 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheMadMickTheMadMick Frets: 241
    Would you be interested in a L'arrivee OM3. Immaculate as far as I can tell. Comes with original case and L R Baggs pick up.

If so, let me know and I can get you details. I'm in Merseyside.
  • WoodandwiresWoodandwires Frets: 195
    Pm’d 
  • ttt! 
  • SonnyJimSonnyJim Frets: 10
    Brand new Santa Cruz H (00)?

• thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2801
    Anyone getting a response from ol’ razorbill?
  • thebreeze said:
    Anyone getting a response from ol’ razorbill?
    ol’Bill is here and responding! 
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8600
    razorbill said:
    Hello!

Just sold a couple of bits of gear and I am looking for my next guitar! Keeping the WTB pretty wide as willing to consider a fair bit. Specifically interested in Bown, Froggy Bottom, Larrivee, Huss and Dalton, Collings, Atkin.

Based in Newcastle but willing to travel. Just message if you have something special that might fit 
    Are you on the AGF?
     They have a classifieds section for non US sales. You'll find a number of UK sellers who list high end acoustics there.
  • Kilgore said:
    razorbill said:
    Hello!

Just sold a couple of bits of gear and I am looking for my next guitar! Keeping the WTB pretty wide as willing to consider a fair bit. Specifically interested in Bown, Froggy Bottom, Larrivee, Huss and Dalton, Collings, Atkin.

Are you on the AGF?
     They have a classifieds section for non US sales. You'll find a number of UK sellers who list high end acoustics there.
    Appreciate the suggestion! Yeah, I am looking out on there too 
  • pjfpjf Frets: 331
    Kilgore said:
    razorbill said:
    Hello!

Are you on the AGF?
    That particular sub-forum was created at my instigation :) always pleased to see people know about it (and apparently desperate to take credit :D)
  • bump