Mother of God

What's Hot
stufisherstufisher Frets: 845
I'm not a bassist and don't know anything about such but I saw this vid clip earlier and thought, "Mother of God ... WTF is that grotesque, monstrosity James Warren is playing?"

Given the irony of the song title I figure he should have known better (no reference to or pun about PhD or Jim Diamond intended).

Can someone please put me out of my misery?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stufisherstufisher Frets: 845
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72364

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• stufisherstufisher Frets: 845
    Ta muchly for the quick response :+1: 

Clearly, beauty is very much in the eye of the beholder :anguished: 
    stufisher said:

Clearly, beauty is very much in the eye of the beholder anguished 
    I quite like the '1980s futuristic' look. It's certainly far from the ugliest bass I've ever seen...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16295
    I did see a version of The Korgis at a festival in 2018. Two original members left I think, don’t remember that bass being there. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    I did see a version of The Korgis at a festival in 2018. Two original members left I think, don’t remember that bass being there. 
    According to the link above, he sold it to Curt Smith of Tears For Fears some time before 2007.

• hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4167
    I saw The Korgis at the radio one roadshow with Simon bates in 1979