SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Tele, bits and pickups

What's Hot
lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2530
edited February 25 in Parts £
Guitarbuild tele deluxe body with Fender hardtail bridge. Epiphone P90s - from a 56 pro. Custom made matt black pickguard from earplanz(?) of ebay fame. Can thrown in the pots from the epi too if wanted. This is a project that is just not going to get done (one of many). So I will offer it up as a bundle and see if there is any interest. The body has been routed to take any pickup. I had JM pups in there at one point. I started stripping the body but got distracted so its a partial blank canvas for someone - £110 delivered. (Fender neck plate not inc)

I also have an allparts large headstock, bullet trussrod, rw board neck,  if interested... perfect match for this build..

Tele firebird/mini hum bridge plate. Pretty hard to find one of these. @funkfingers was/might be interested in this. £35 delivered. WITHDRAWN

SD Seth Lover neck pup - extended with cloth wire. £75 + p&p

70s F Style tuners never installed £42.50 delivered! SOLD
Schaller STM Roller Bridge: £35 SOLD 
Oil City HB sized Filtertrons (no screws). £80 SOLD

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• nacnudnainacnudnai Frets: 246
    I'll take those Oil City trons off you if possible!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7886
    Is the bridge Nashville style, Gibson compatible?
    what size are the post holes? what’s the radius? and how far apart are the post holes? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2530
    TheMarlin said:
    Is the bridge Nashville style, Gibson compatible?
    what size are the post holes? what’s the radius? and how far apart are the post holes? 
    Here's all the blurb...

The Schaller STM tune-o-matic bridge has roller saddles to keep the strings perfectly in tune after bending, especially useful with Bigsby style tremolo tailpieces. The saddles are individually intonatable and also adjustable for customer string spacing, simply rotate the roller saddle along the threaded support bar to set the position of the saddle. The roller saddles have a larger slot in the low EAD strings and a thinner slot in the high GBe strings for the correct support. The whole bridge is constructed at a slight angle so that when the bass side of the bridge is angled back away from the nut (as standard on Gibson Les Paul and most tune-o-matic guitars for additional intonation room) the roller saddles are straight, pointing towards the nut, this ensures the strings glide over the roller saddles in a straight line and not at an angle. Supplied with 5 mm Nashville style bridge posts and body anchors/bushings.

Features
    Roller saddles keep strings perfectly in tune after bending
    Adjustable string spacing
    Height adjustable via thumbwheels
    Individually intonatable saddles
    5 mm Bridge posts screw in to Nashville style body anchors/bushings

Ok. I’ll take it :)
    70s f-style tuners and Seth Lover added. More to come...
    Tuners sold!
    edited September 2023
    TV Jones Classic and Classic Plus. £155 or £85 each. SOLD

Few more bits added above 
    edited August 2023
    Any interest in trades for the TV Jones?
    lollar dogg ear P90’s?
    TheMarlin said:
    Any interest in trades for the TV Jones?
    lollar dogg ear P90’s?
    I would do if I had anything to put them in Paul
  • cowmoocowmoo Frets: 40
    edited August 2023
    Are you still interested in the DeArmonds?  I'd trade them plus cash for the classic/classic plus? 
    Are they neck and Bridge?? Cheers
    cowmoo said:
    Are you still interested in the DeArmonds?  I'd trade them plus cash for the classic/classic plus? 
    Are they neck and Bridge?? Cheers
    Unfortunately as above I don't have anything to put them in and I am trying to empty the parts drawer.
    Is it a classic plus bridge and classic neck? They look gold? 
    cowmoo said:
    Is it a classic plus bridge and classic neck? They look gold? 
    Yes. They are chrome. I can send you some more pics if you like.
    Please
    edited August 2023
    They come with the little brass fixings and a cosy sleeping bag.. @cowmoo ;

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14475
    Tele firebird/mini hum bridge plate. Pretty hard to find one of these. @funkfingers was/might be interested in this. £35 delivered. 
    Only in the sense that I was probably attempting to sell a set of compensated saddles to you. 

The Guitarbuild TD body might be of greater interest. What shape is its neck pocket? Square ended T-style or rounded for S?

This month, I have been mostly experimenting with a Fender MIM baritone conversion neck on my ol' Classic Player Stratocaster body. The neck will eventually need a permanent home. Fender MIM bodies are depressingly expensive. 

I can vouch for the TV Jones 'Tron style pickups. The Classic does what it says on the tin. The Classic Plus amounts to the same idea calibrated for the bridge position. i.e. A bit more output and a slightly fuller midrange.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    edited August 2023
    Tele firebird/mini hum bridge plate. Pretty hard to find one of these. @funkfingers was/might be interested in this. £35 delivered. 
    Only in the sense that I was probably attempting to sell a set of compensated saddles to you. 

The Guitarbuild TD body might be of greater interest. What shape is its neck pocket? Square ended T-style or rounded for S?

This month, I have been mostly experimenting with a Fender MIM baritone conversion neck on my ol' Classic Player Stratocaster body. The neck will eventually need a permanent home. Fender MIM bodies are depressingly expensive. 

I can vouch for the TV Jones 'Tron style pickups. The Classic does what it says on the tin. The Classic Plus amounts to the same idea calibrated for the bridge position. i.e. A bit more output and a slightly fuller midrange.
    The neck pocket is rounded ala S-type.  PM me if you only want the body @funkfingers ;
    Spice up your Jazz! 2-for-1 on JM guards. The brown one was sold to me as Fender NOS. £20 for both..

edited August 2023
    Apologies for lack of comms. On holiday atm... Had a few messages, so I will reply when back on Friday 1