SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: G&L LB-100 tribute bass

dombennisondombennison Frets: 111
edited September 2023 in Basses £
Looking to trade this bass for another Precision style bass (or something with a P-bass pickup/sound). This G&L plays and sounds great, it’s just a tad too heavy for me so I’m looking to trade for something a bit lighter. Bought brand new only a few months ago, still has the protective film on the scratchplate. Great sounding pickup and super sturdy hardware.

Outside of trades, I’m looking for £299  £260 ono. I’m based near Leeds for collection/trades but may be able to ship if needed for a cash sale.

Full Gallery:
https://imgur.com/a/RQCQ3Hn

https://i.imgur.com/bsN3Q7f.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14448
    In order to source a bass guitar of lower weight than the G&L, you need to mention its weight in your listing.

I am aware that G&L Tribute series instruments can be on the heavy side. The smart solution is to use a broad and well padded strap.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • In order to source a bass guitar of lower weight than the G&L, you need to mention its weight in your listing.

I am aware that G&L Tribute series instruments can be on the heavy side. The smart solution is to use a broad and well padded strap.
    My scales put it at about 10lbs 7oz - I’ve been using a decent wide padded strap with it but it’s still a bit much for me. 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14448
    I understand. If you are content with the build quality of the G&L Tribute, Squier Vintage Modified and recent Classic Vibe basses are made in the same factory. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Price drop from £299 to £260 ono