SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

sorted

What's Hot
susbemolsusbemol Frets: 423
edited September 2023 in Acoustics £
I am ideally after one of the "slim" nut models but very happy to consider other options.

If you have got one for sale, please get in touch.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SputnikSputnik Frets: 51
    I originally purchased a Godin Multiac nylon with the slimmer "crossover" nut width, but for me it fell between the cracks of being a usable nylon electro-acoustic and a proper sized classical guitar.  I now own two Grand Concert models: one that drives a guitar synth and a Duet Ambiance, both with full-size 52mm nut widths.  For me they represent the perfect mix of fingerpicking friendly with plenty of room whilst delivering every desirable sound from deep, mellow classical to cutting Brazilian rhythms.  I would suggest that trying the wider, true classical size with its wholly appropriate 12th fret neck join might just delight you with being surprisingly playable.  If not, enjoy the narrower nut as they're still great sounding guitars! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • susbemolsusbemol Frets: 423
    Thanks for the suggestion, I am very open to other models as well.

I am familiar with the wider nut models and I feel comfortable playing them. I have never tried the narrower nut model but, since I mostly play electric guitars, I thought this might be worth a go.
  • greejngreejn Frets: 128
    I've got an Godin which needs work, electronics are a bit suspect. Could be a cheap option if you want to install new system...
    edited August 2023
    Sounds interesting, @greejn. ;Could you please DM me more details?
    Yes, will get back to you tonight.
    PM'd
    Still looking