SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Brook Torridge 2005 Excellent Condition SOLD

BraddersBradders Frets: 21
edited December 2023 in Acoustics £
Listed on gumtree please see link below for photos.

I am reluctantly selling my Brook Torridge. A beautiful hand built guitar, crafted in Devon at small workshop. The guitar was built in 2005. I purchased the guitar used, I am the 3rd owner and apart from some minor marks it has been very well looked after. There is no scratch wear on under/above the strings, the top of the guitar is near mint. The finish still looks good with no cracking. The guitar is sound, there has been no damage at any point therefore no repairs done. The most noticeable mark is on the neck.

The guitar has recently had a service and setup by James Millman who is a luthier who worked for Brook guitars. As part of the service he dressed and recrowned the frets as there was some minor wear on the nut end.

I would describe the tone is balanced with clarity in the highs and a lovely bell like ring with warmth. It is a sweet sounding guitar that is responisve to fingerstyle guitar with an immediate response when picking. It has great volume considering the size.

Spec:
Solid European Spruce Top
Solid Ovangkol Back and sides
Mahogany neck
Ebony bridge, fingerboard & head veneer
Rosewood binding

Dimensions:
00 size guitar
Scale Length - 630 mm
Body Length - 490 mm
Upper Bout - 280 mm
Waist - 218 mm
Lower Bout - 375 mm
Body Depth - 100 mm

There is a Fishman Matrix Active Pickup fitted, please not there is not volume control with this system. I have tested it and it sounds great, really good frequency response across the spectrum.

It has a thin profile neck which is very comfortable to play. The action is 2.2mm low E 12th fret and 1.75 high E 12th fret. 

Collection is preferred. I am happy for the buyer to arrange for a courier. I will only allow for the guitar to be collected once payment has reached account should the buyer want to arrange a courier.

Any questions, please get in touch.

£2250

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments