Set-up for live recording (Zoom H5)

Hi,

I posted this over on Gearspace too, but I'd like opinions from fellow fretboarders if anyone has any to give...

I tend to make live recordings of our band when we tour, we have alto saxophone, baritone saxophone, electric guitar, double bass & drums. I've got a Zoom H5 and a bunch of microphones. As we tend to play without PA, and so self-balance, my starting point has been to use the internal mics on the H5, and then add a spot mic on the double-bass, as it's the quietest instrument and we generally prefer the acoustic sound vs the amp, so this allows us to bring in a little more of the acoustic sound. I tend to use the CAD M179 for this, and have it set fairly hypercardioid to reduce bleed (we play pretty loud sometimes). For this recording, I also added an e906 on my guitar amp, because I had the spare input.

Now, my question for the collective wisdom is... The CAD M179 is currently in the repair shop, so I need an alternative. Maybe just change that mic, or maybe a whole different approach. I have the EXH-6 module for the H5, so I could use two dynamic mics in place of the in-built XY pair, but with 5 sources and 4 channels that doesn't seem the best choice. I've tried the Aston Origin on the bass, but bleed was too great to be useful.

Here's my current mic locker. What would you use? I'm also not averse to spending a few hundred on a new mic if that's the way it goes. Maybe up to £350?

2 Audio-Technica AT 3035
1 Aston Origin
2 MBHO MBNM 440
2 SE Electronics SE1
1 AKG C417pp lapel mic
2 Shure SM57
1 Beyerdynamic M201TG
1 Sennheiser e609
2 Tbone/Xaudia RM-700
1 Red5Audio RVD-1
2 Beyerdynamic M81
1 AKG D3600