SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Standard Precision Bass SOLD

What's Hot
BrioBrio Frets: 1832
edited December 2023 in Basses £

SOLD

This is a beautiful condition 2008 Fender Standard Precision Bass. It is finished in Lake Placid Blue with NO scratches, wear, chips or belt buckle rash.

Initially supplied with a white pickguard by the time it landed in my hands it had a plastic mirror one. Too bright for me so now it sports a gold anodised guard. The mirror guard is included if you want to swap back.

A Fender ABS hardshell case is included, as is a new TGI Extreme padded backpack bag for those days when you’re just gigging at the pub. Spotless and a real head turner.

According to Fender's Serial Number identifier it was built in November 2008 but also according to them the same serial number is to the spec listed as 2010 -2012.

Happy to post or you can collect from Ash (Surrey). £590 (if collected I'll knock off £40)

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Ooh! That could use a higher mass bridge, a Seymour Duncan SPB-4 pickup and a big, FO West Ham United sticker. :grin:
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Very cool looking bass.Are you interested in trades perhaps?
    cheers
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BrioBrio Frets: 1832
    Ah, sorry, was sold a couple of months back...
  • No worries. Cheers anyway