SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Alvarez CC7HCEAR Electro Classical/nylon hybrid/crossover

Bought here last year, this is a lovely crossover/hybrid guitar with some great features*. Studio use only, not gigged and in excellent condition.  New hobby demands selling of toys :-(

Due to laziness/remembering how to embed images in this forum I've copied the previous owner's photos, hope he doesn't mind :-)  Photos show a minor finish blemish/discolouration on the underside of the first fret - the photo makes it look a lot worse. There's no indentation so you can't feel it,  its lacquered and not something I would send a guitar back over. I'm not sure I would have noticed it without the photo TBH.

PPG, can pack for buyer to arrange their own courier: £325

Spec
Top Wood: Solid A+ Sitka Spruce
Back & Sides Wood: Dark Walnut
Shape: Hybrid Cutaway Classical w/Armrest
Neck: Mahogany - Ebony - Mahogany
Bracing System: Asymmetric Fan w/Treble Bar
Bridge: Pau Ferro
Inlays: Wood Mosaic Rosette and MOP Headstock Inlay
Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
Nut & Saddle: Bone
Tuners: Chrome with Ebony Style Buttons
Binding: Acacia
Strings: Savarez
Pickup/EQ: LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up

*Those great features:
There's a nicely bevelled arm rest where the forearm contacts the body which makes playing *really* comfortable, especially when the guitar is on your lap. 
Note the radiused fingerboard (about 15") and narrower nut (48mm), which is far less brutal than a standard flat classical with a 52mm nut, great if you're an electric player looking for a nylon or used to narrower steel strung necks.
The neck meets the body at the 14th fret, making upper fret access a lot easier plus it has a truss rod, allowing more control of the setup and a lower action than normal (its currently 2.5mm at 12ft fret/6th string which is very low for a classical - and no buzzing). 
The 12 hole bridge, usually found on more expensive guitars, gives a much better break angle at the saddle, especially if you tie off your strings using the traditional method. This in turn ensures better downward pressure on the saddle, and tone, no matter how low you go with the action.

The LR Baggs pickup system is really nice, better IMO than most onboard electronics that come with electro-classicals

Comes with decent padded Tourtech gig bag.

Lots more info and reviews here:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom