SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

12U 19inch Studio rack/sidecar with large top - £80

guitarajguitaraj Frets: 47
edited September 2023 in Studio & Rec £
Hello all, 

*editing the post slightly because I might have missed some of the criteria for posting items for sale*

I have a 12U rack ideal for outboard studio gear or rack mountable interfaces. I found the large worktop was great for setting up guitar pedals but due to some rearrangement/downsizing this has become surplus to requirements. I've owned it since Lockdown One (cast your minds back...)

I added some heavy duty rubber castor wheels to it as well which I found really useful but can always take them off if preferred. There are very few marks on it because it has been looked after. 

The current purchase price for a new one from GearForMusic is £140 (with £8 postage on top) so I'm thinking maybe £80? The wheels alone I added were about £15. 

Too much of a pain to post so it would be collection only please from Guildford in Surrey. 

I'll try to remember to upload some more pictures later on.

Thanks

Alex

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom