SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anybody selling a small portable audio recorder with line in

thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9717
edited September 2023 in Studio & Rec £
The last couple of weddings I've played at (as a pianist) I've had a videographer taking a line out of my piano to record, and it's given me an idea that i'd like to do it myself when they aren't doing it as it'll be interesting to hear it back, I could use some bits of it on my socials etc and could even send some stuff to couples after the event.

I will take a mono line out from my amp, so I need something with a line in ideally quarter inch jack, not just the built in mics etc. I'm following a few on ebay but they seem to be multi track type things whereas I was hoping for a (cheaper) single track recorder as that's all I need. Record to internal memory, export files, boom.

Anybody getting rid of such a thing?

Cheers
Matt
Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Boss BR-600 any good to you?
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9717
    edited September 2023
    Hi thanks for the reply - I will look into it but my instinct is that it might be a bit big (I feel like I had one before, great piece of kit), as it will need to be hidden behind my keyboard stand cover on the floor underneath my piano, along with my extension reel, sustain pedal, bag of bits and of course my feet haha so I'll do some looking when I log into my computer today

Thank you!
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • uncledickuncledick Frets: 406
    Zoom H2n?  Has line in and decent mics.
  • jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 815
    edited October 2023
    I have a a Zoom H2 for sale if you wish