SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded Gibson J-45 Custom (2012) in Vintage Sunburst

DumodalDumodal Frets: 490
edited October 2023 in Acoustics £

Selling my beautiful J-45 Custom, one of the best acoustic guitars I have ever played, sounds clear, loud and has some nice crispiness.

Compared to my Standard I found the Rosewood back and sides of the Custom more defined, less mellow with a more punchy sound, it is great for strumming and fingerpicking.

Very light and comfortable, I have never gigged the guitar stayed with me at home, it's in very good condition, with no breaks or repairs it does have surface scratches that are more prominent with direct light and a very tiny ding/smudge at the upper back that is barely noticeable (pictured).

It's beautifully made, and nice multi-ply binding, the abalone flower pot in the Headstock is incredibly beautiful.

The neck is not slim taper but it's not a baseball bat, it's comfortable and in between which I find perfect.

it comes with the original case and has the Gibson warranty card and miscellaneous.

Recently set up for low action with D'Addario XS Custom Light 11-52.

Only selling as I want to obtain a Hummingbird.

Collection from Kingston upon Thames only for now as I'm terrified of shipping an acoustic, I can meet at main stations like Waterloo, Clapham etc. if it's more convenient.

Price: £1950

Trades: Gibson Hummingbird

Specs:

Gibson J-45 sloped shoulder

Solid Sitka Spruce

Rosewood Fretboard

Solid Rosewood back & sides, 

Herringbone top purfling

Abalone rosette & a stunning abalone floral headstock inlay

Strings:  D'Addario Custom Light XS 11-52

Pictures:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom