SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD] azz bass for a mustang bass

ben_wuhben_wuh Frets: 21
edited February 14 in Basses £
For sale a 2005 Fender Japan Jazz Bass. Also consider trades for something short scale.

https://i.imgur.com/vp7BeaP.png

Had it about 6 months, great playing, sounding and looking bass but I'm too much of a filthy casual to play a full scale. 

It's this exact guitar, though I didn't buy it from this seller. In the same condition as detailed in these photos. I've switched the pickguard out, as you can see, but the original white one will be supplied too.

Has a bag but it's paper thin, so would need to arrange some kinda meet up (I'm in SE London).

Sale and trade value £550, which is what I paid for it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14453
    If you are trying to highlight the vintage vibes, reinstate the WBW pickguard and consider changing to low tension flatwound strings.

Either make out that the torty pickguard is the bonus item or, if it is a genuine Fender part, sell it separately. (It would look great on sunburst or Olympic White. Somebody on this forum would probably snap it up.)

You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • If you are trying to highlight the vintage vibes, reinstate the WBW pickguard and consider changing to low tension flatwound strings.

Either make out that the torty pickguard is the bonus item or, if it is a genuine Fender part, sell it separately. (It would look great on sunburst or Olympic White. Somebody on this forum would probably snap it up.)

Surely you should message somebody privately about that?