Waves Plugins Help (some not showing in Cubase)

thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9717
edited October 2023 in Studio & Recording
Hi all, I bought a new computer in the vain hope that making music on it might be easier.
I've been going through trying to install all my plugins etc and there are some by Waves which are not showing up, they appear to be the Version 12 ones. The Version 11 ones seem to be pulling through just fine, which I thought is odd as you'd think it would be the older ones that wouldn't.
I've tried copying and pasting the files from the Waves folder in Program Files (x86) and the Plugin Manager in Cubase 10.5 Artist seems to say it can't open 32 bit plugins any more. I know x86 would imply 32 bit, but I can't understand why some of them would work and others wouldn't? Surely Waves plugins are 64 bit?
Google searching isn't being overly helpful as I'm not very good at explaining myself with key words
Any words of advice would be gladly received - it's the CLA vocals, CLA Mix and the J32 plugins which I do tend to use on most projects so I don't want to sack them off
Thanks

Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• D'oh i've sorted it, not through any help of theirs to be fair. Apparently i can only have licence on one pc at a time so I had to delete the authorisation from my old one and then pull it through to the new one.

Good lord I dislike Waves methods, it's a shame as the plugins of theirs I use sound ok
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom