SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/Ft MTB Ellsworth Joker XC Withdrawn.

wrinkleygitwrinkleygit Frets: 260
edited December 2023 in Misc £
My off-roading days are now a distant memory, back in the day this was a no expense spared build, still in great condition, Frame is dent free with only minor scratches, 10 speed Sram drive train, XT brakes, everything else should be obvious from pictures, I’m 5’ 10” with 31” inside leg, seat height is set for me in pics. 
  Bargain at £475, cash on collection only, may trade for something guitar or bass related, located not far from M5 junc 28.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/mwijdj0l1o1dwdcbg5jxz/h?rlkey=j0qiel1kvci1rmiexojytxsys&dl=0

could also include my mk3 Superlight as an addition or alternative, will add some pics to folder, higher spec, value around £550.sold
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• My about to turn 12 tomorrow son would be all over this - unfortunately for both of us we have just sorted him out for birthday!!
  • Bump to include Santa Cruz Superlight into the mix.
  • Bump to consider partscasters or even parts to build, bonus points for rosewood fretboard in trades.
  • Have you tried singetrackword and retro bike? I remember lusting after both of those bikes back in the day.

I'm sure there is someone on either of those forums who was the same.

More so on retrobike
  • Have you tried singetrackword and retro bike? I remember lusting after both of those bikes back in the day.

I'm sure there is someone on either of those forums who was the same.

More so on retrobike
    Haven’t been on Singletrack for some years, but they are listed on other bike sites, thanks for the bump.
  • Pre oblivion bump, I’ve started collecting parts for a tele build, have a body and neck, also some hardware.
      A short scale P bass or anything lighter than my 2 full size precisions could be of interest or try me with anything else!!
  • Final bump, open to anything !!
  • Santa Cruz sold locally off forum, now have spending vouchers to add to Ellsworth if you have anything to trade.