SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Native Instruments Guitar Rig 7 LE

What's Hot
The above was included free in my recent purchase order to Thomann. I don't know anything about it so I'm after some guidance from the cognoscenti.

I'm rashly assuming that I need to download and activate on my laptop but after that I have no idea. The only music/editing thing I have on my laptop right now is Audacity.

what do I need to connect the laptop to?
do I use Native Instruments Guitar Rig 7 LE in conjunction with Audacity?
what additional kit will I need to make it all jive?
should I even bother with it in the first place?

I seriously haven't a clue so any advice will be mighty useful.

Ta muchly.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1527
    stufisher said:
    The above was included free in my recent purchase order to Thomann. I don't know anything about it so I'm after some guidance from the cognoscenti.

I'm rashly assuming that I need to download and activate on my laptop but after that I have no idea. The only music/editing thing I have on my laptop right now is Audacity.

what do I need to connect the laptop to?
    do I use Native Instruments Guitar Rig 7 LE in conjunction with Audacity?
    what additional kit will I need to make it all jive?
    should I even bother with it in the first place?

I seriously haven't a clue so any advice will be mighty useful.

Ta muchly.
    Hiya Mate, youve put this in the classifieds. if your not selling it may be better if you can move it to studio and rec etc..Ive no idea how though.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stufisherstufisher Frets: 845
    Oops! Thanks for the heads-up @JAYJO ; ... I'll get on to it ... feqwit that I am :anguished: 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom