SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

RedSub Coliseum Fanned Fret 5-String Bass - Sold on Ebay.

GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
edited November 2023 in Basses £
So i picked this up last week off of evilbay G4M B-Stock, but due to a £328 vets bill earlier this week (£150 for blood tests WTF) it needs to go...

The main reason this is SPARES OR REPAIRS it because the trusrod nut is stripped, id say that even with the rod adjusted the saddle unit blocks will need filing down or the bridge units themselfs will need routing/recessing into the body (if you want the action below 2-3mm),looking over it i can see the nut also need reseting (hass a small gab on the B side) and there is a very small ding in the finish of the neck.

Neck profile is very nice (rosted maple) I was going to remove the board and replace the rod (i have a spare is you want one)

Ive read that you might be able to use a Trox to get some grip but my set doesn't have the lengh to get in there

So SOLD as SEEN/Spear/Repairs, i'll grab some pics in day light once it stops raining....

So £75 shipped mainland UK

Any ?'s Shout

Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom