NGD!!!!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    edited September 2013
    @geepers0667

Nice one and I have a shit ton of patches (like thousands) which I have uploaded to Dropbox for a mate and would be glad to send you an invite to download it.

There are years worth of patches from all over including HD POD & JTV specific patches and some "dream rig" ones for when you get the DT-25. 
    ;)

Also some acoustic, synth plus Sean Halley & Paul Hindmarsh patches from their LIne 6 demos that they kindly shared with the community.

They are great to get you in the zone then tweak to your taste or use them as a tutorial to see how to set up (or how not too depending). The patches and the Glenn Delaune patches are great for this because he really knows how to get great tones from any modelling multi FX out there.

His site is well worth checking out for his tips and tricks.

Drop me a PM with an email address and I will make it so.

Edit

Oops I forgot to add the website link for Glen Delaune.

http://www.glenndelaune.com/

Edit 2

Check his latest artist stylee patches, not free this time but only $7.99 so not too bad.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @johnnyurq

I had discovered Glenn deLaune, but the rest sounds awesome. Really appreciate the links, will send a PM over now.
    thanks!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It finally arrived yesteday!
    Got it out the box tonight - so excited, fully charged the battery to find that the variax section is completely and utterly knackered. So disappointed. Andertons getting the pointy end of my stick in the morning.

What a pisser @geepers0677 I hope they sort you out sharpish.

Just don't let them touch your pointy stick, especially if it is a euphemism. 
    ;)
  • It's having a new variax section put in.
    Ten day wait, but happy with the result.

Disappointing that they never offered you a direct replacement and then RMA the fooked one, unless it was a stock issue of course.
  • geepers0677geepers0677 Frets: 119
    edited October 2013
    yeah 8 week back order...
    I thought about cancelling the arrangement and sending it back, but I loved how this felt to play, the neck is ace and the guitar itself is beautiful - the magnetic pickups are perfect for my sound. So if all they replace is the variax module itself I have no prob with that as long as it is tested before it comes back to me.

True if it feels good and sounds good to you then you are onto winner and worth the wait.

What colour did you go for?
  • geepers0677geepers0677 Frets: 119
    edited October 2013
    The tobacco burst - that's what caused the delay - black and cherry burst seem easy to get hold of, the tobacco is just so pretty. Besides, if this particular guitar goes wrong again, I have the 12 month warranty to fall back on. I'm pretty excited to finally get on with it, especially as I now have the dt25 too :)

• horsehorse Frets: 1568
    You have the dt25 too already?? That is fast work!
  • Aye! Found a used gem for less than half price :)

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5051
    Chuffola said:
    Lovely. I'd love a JTV but I can't see it happening in the current wintery financial conditions ( school uniforms x2, shoes, new games kits, imminent demand for TWO Xbox Ones for Xmas) 

Remind me why I had kids?
    Because when you get to my age, your 25 year old guitar-playing son will encourage your every gassing moment, leaving your ever-understanding wife helpless and unable to object. Sometimes anyway...  ;)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Woooohooo. Andertons sending a brand new one my way :)

• ok, this has become such a hassle. Despite ordering the new one, a week later there is no delivery date in sight. Noone is ringing from Andertons. In the end I ring and ring and keep hassling until I get someone to agree to cancel the order. Shame really.