• BillDLBillDL Frets: 7293
    THEN

NOW

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72432
    BillDL said:

THEN

NOW
    Yeah, but if you'd told me in 1978 that I would pay to see Blondie - well, Debbie and Clem - play live in 2022 when she was no less than 76 years old, and that she would be at least OK, I would have thought you had lost your mind. (Clem was really great, but he's a fair bit younger.)

She seemed "ancient" to kids like me even in '78 - she was *over thirty*. (Cue Logan's Run reference :).) But obviously, the world's hottest 33-year-old...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Finally, the image that compelled me to start this thread ... nuff said :love: 

1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 7293
    Yum.
  • She had it all going on
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 11824
    I'd go as far as to say that Debbie H was the most attractive woman in the history of popular music.
  • When you're armed with red silk knickers, a great backing band, a perfect French accent, peroxide hair and an attitude that exudes powerful sexual identity then the world's your oyster/clam/lobster you choose :+1: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom