SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All sold

What's Hot
brucegillbrucegill Frets: 720
edited November 2023 in Studio & Rec £

Immaculate and as new TX6 SOLD

£860 posted special delivery - Price assumes PP gift, bank transfer or add fees.

Yamaha Reface CP

Immaculate, as new, boxed. Sounds amazing! Want a full size keyboard and going back ITB, hence the sale of this and mixer

£240 posted Parcelforce 24h - Price assumes PP gift, bank transfer or add fees.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Reduced to £215 posted Parcelforce 24h
  • For anyone weighing this one up, all I can say is that I have one and it has some great sounds (the Wurlie is my favourite) and it's a lot of fun to play. And from experience, you'll struggle to beat that price!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • For anyone weighing this one up, all I can say is that I have one and it has some great sounds (the Wurlie is my favourite) and it's a lot of fun to play. And from experience, you'll struggle to beat that price!
    Many thanks. The Wurlie is my favourite too. If I wasn't going 100% back to a DAW, I'd keep it! It's just a pain in the arse I dont need now my mixer has gone and the space will be gone for a full size midi keyboard
  • brucegill said:
    For anyone weighing this one up, all I can say is that I have one and it has some great sounds (the Wurlie is my favourite) and it's a lot of fun to play. And from experience, you'll struggle to beat that price!
    Many thanks. The Wurlie is my favourite too. If I wasn't going 100% back to a DAW, I'd keep it! It's just a pain in the arse I dont need now my mixer has gone and the space will be gone for a full size midi keyboard
    I went down a similar route and got rid of my Nord Electro 3 (which I'd originally bought to replace my vintage Vox Continental and Farfisa Compact organs) to move over to digital stuff - mainly the arturia vsts - which are all fantastic.

But switching on your PC and plugging in a midi keyboard, and firing up the software, and inevitably downloading the updates creates a lot of barriers to just making a bit of noise, so in the end I bought the Yamaha reface stuff. It's just immediate creative fun, and takes up so little room. Especially compared to the original hardware it's modelling. 

• But switching on your PC and plugging in a midi keyboard, and firing up the software, and inevitably downloading the updates creates a lot of barriers to just making a bit of noise, so in the end I bought the Yamaha reface stuff. It's just immediate creative fun, and takes up so little room. Especially compared to the original hardware it's modelling. 
    Hahaha. It’s like you have a camera in my studio space right now! F@@@@@@ VSTs and updates and licences are driving me mad. Wish I could afford a real Wurlie! 
  • Now sold on ebay