SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Modal Argon 8X, Novation Mininova

tampadragontampadragon Frets: 80
edited January 29 in Studio & Rec £
I am located in Rugby, and have two keyboards for sale, 
I love the sounds from these but I have recently discovered that I am not a Keyboard player when composing music. I use my MPC Live 2 to compose my tracks and these are just keyboards taking up space now.
I am moving wholey to modules and a key free existence in my studio space.

Argon 8X - £350 + P&P SOLD
I have owned this from new, loved the Argon8 sound and thought that I'd love the 61 note keybed, which is lovely to play. But at mentioned I have had a set of revelations and want to move this on, I may purchase the Module version in the future, because as said I love the sounds in this.
I have the original packaging for this so can Post, though it is a heavy beast and so could be costly.
https://i.imgur.com/wCvyUBx.jpg?1

Novation MiniNova - £150 + P&P
Owned since new, lovely little synth and vocoder but, I am not using the vocoder which I thought I would and the sounds are that dissimmilar to what can be achieved on my Novation Circuit, given that the Circuit has two Nova synth engines in it.
I may have the original packaging for this so postage is possible. Given it's size and weight I should be able to sort a box out for it either way.
https://i.imgur.com/TTNtiJu.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Black Friday Bump
  • Santa Synth Bump
  • Price drop bunp
  • Pre Christmas, go on treat yourself , bump
  • Twixmas price drop bump
  • horsehorse Frets: 1568
    These are insanely good bargains for somebody. If I had more room I'd have bought the argon when you had it listed for more.
  • Thanks, mine is a room issue kind of too. I’ve got space for these two, but no more and I’ve realised that I’m not a keyboard player when composing, I’m a sequence programming or Pad playing kind of Guy and my MPC Live does that so well.
    so I’d be putting the funds towards a new desktop synth like the Hydra Synth or a used Virus Desktop
  • Bumpers bump bump 
  • Bump! With the newly announced Korg Rack synths. That’s where this money would be going!
  • Argon sold via Reverb