SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Custom Shop '64 Jazz Bass, Surf Green over Shell Pink- REDUCED £2550 for quick sale

What's Hot
brucegillbrucegill Frets: 720
edited November 2023 in Basses £

REDUCED to £2550 for a quick sale - If the bass I'm looking at goes, I'll put the price back up at £2850 or withdraw tbh. 

This is a fantastic Jazz!

All case candy, case, original pick guard, covers, certificate, floor traveler. 

Frets all good and no wear

I have a box and packaging if you want to arrange for collection. Or collection from near Linton, Cambridge. 

Aged scratch plate in Mint green added from a German company that cost me £70.

9.2lbs on my scales though I think it was advertised slightly lower....

Original GAK pics

and GAK description:

We are loving this Fender Custom Shop '64 Jazz Bass Relic in a Surf Green over Shell Pink colour over colour finish. Taking inspiration from the original colour over colours, this has been modernised with a Shell Pink base colour and a Surf Green on top to offer an instrument that is truly unique with a distinct style that will definitely stand out! More importantly this bass isn't just style over substance, offering features such a Quarter-sawn Maple neck with a Rosewood fretboard in a true vintage 7.25" radius, the very comfortable Custom Classic J-Bass "C" neck shape with 6105 Frets, An Alder body loaded with Fender Custom Shop Vintage Jazz Bass Rhythm and Lead pickups and a Nitrocellulose lacquer finish ensure a great playing, sounding and looking Fender Custom Shop bass!

IMG_4025thumbjpeg242d716582cbb88d42b86b82c803ee9cjpeg

IMG_4042jpeg

IMG_4026jpeg

IMG_4027jpeg

IMG_4028jpeg

IMG_4029jpeg

IMG_4030jpeg

IMG_4031jpeg

IMG_4032jpeg

IMG_4033jpeg

IMG_4034jpeg

IMG_4035jpeg