Echoline Overdrives

What's Hot
rickd2112arickd2112a Frets: 29
Has anyone tried the Echoline Roadrunner or Everest overdrive pedals?

I'd not heard about this company until I ran across @Wazmeister excellent review of the Signal Driver.

I'm looking for a general purpose, quite versatile OD. I've not looked at the Cornish style pedals before, but the Everest (SS-2) could be a good contender.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Well, you have a couple that are exact clones of some of the Cornish pedals;

G2 and SS3 are both, naturally, classics.

https://www.echolinepedals.com/pedals/p/germanium-distortion
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SchmoSchmo Frets: 170

I'd not heard about this company until I ran across @Wazmeister excellent review of the Signal Driver.

I'm looking for a general purpose, quite versatile OD. I've not looked at the Cornish style pedals before, but the Everest (SS-2) could be a good contender.

I'm interested too - they had a discount offer for TFB recently, almost took the plunge perhaps I should have...
  • Schmo said:

I'm interested too - they had a discount offer for TFB recently, almost took the plunge perhaps I should have...
    Hi guys - well, I suppose we should get involved in this Black Friday somehow (especially for the members of our favourite forum!)

How about this... 15% off any order. You can use the code BLACKFRIDAY15 at the checkout any time before December 1st.

Thanks everyone :)

Jamie
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • keirkeir Frets: 137
    Schmo said:

Hi guys - well, I suppose we should get involved in this Black Friday somehow (especially for the members of our favourite forum!)

How about this... 15% off any order. You can use the code BLACKFRIDAY15 at the checkout any time before December 1st.

Jamie
    The code isn’t working :)
    Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
  • keir said:
    Schmo said:

Jamie
    The code isn’t working :)
    Should be working now!

• Hi guys - well, I suppose we should get involved in this Black Friday somehow (especially for the members of our favourite forum!)

Jamie
    That's a cracking deal Jamie :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • markjmarkj Frets: 914
    After a thick fat overdrive which one should I choose?
    The Roadrunner maybe to similar to my Paul Cochrane Timmy.
  • SchmoSchmo Frets: 170
    Schmo said:

Jamie
    Thank you Jamie, very good of you...I'll definitely not miss out this time !
  • markj said:
    After a thick fat overdrive which one should I choose?
    The Roadrunner maybe to similar to my Paul Cochrane Timmy.
    Thick and fat is definitely the Everest Drive (SS-2).

Last day for 15% discount today!
  • markjmarkj Frets: 914
    Anyone tried one of their pedals yet?