SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gibson Custom Shop Historic 1952 J-185

fuzzlefuzzle Frets: 6
edited November 2023 in Acoustics £

SOLD: Just under 3 years old, I bought new in 2020, it's in excellent condition. No marks, scratches or dings anywhere, some very light pick marks on the guard stop me from calling it mint. Zero fret wear - lack of use means it's time to move this one on. 

Comes with mint Cali case, (it's never left my home), unopened case candy, COA etc. I've included some of the original photos of the guitar when I bought it, I have more if you're interested. It has a beautiful flamey maple back and sides with a very dark rosewood fingerboard. Medium V shaped neck.

Collection/audition in central London welcome. I'm asking £3200 + shipping/fees SOLD

More photos here including the originals from the retailer: https://share.icloud.com/photos/04dy8GhUCUSBjp77Ia2p5vi4Q

• Jumbo body
  • Thermally aged solid spruce top
  • Traditional hand scalloped X-bracing
  • Flamed maple back and sides
  • Mahogany V-profile neck
  • Rosewood (Dalbergia Latifoila) fretboard
  • Mother of pearl parallelograms
  • 20 frets
  • Nut wdith 43,80mm (1,72")
  • Scale 629mm (24,75")
  • Bone nut and saddle
  • Tuners gotoh keystone gold