SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: '1955' Telecaster - Fender Custom Shop - Namm Special - Journeyman Relic - Aged White Blonde

What's Hot
adam_farmeradam_farmer Frets: 32
edited April 12 in Guitars £
Fender Custom Shop - Limited from 2019 Namm Show - 1955 Telecaster - Journeyman Relic Aged White Blonde

This is a really fantastic guitar that I bought after trying at Guitar Village early this year, it’s not what I went to look at but it felt like a really special guitar. It has a chunky and perfectly formed neck which is really comfortable even though I have not large hands. The back of the neck is down to the wood and is really smooth to play.

Acoustically it’s very loud and rings wonderfully, plugged in it’s airy with a warm clear neck pickup and a classic telecaster bridge pickup. I would say it’s the best feeling and best set up guitar I’ve played.

The original owner apparently kept the case but it does come with a genuine Fender Custom Shop case and the usual case candy.

So why am I putting it for sale? I’m down to 4 guitars, 3 of them nice, and 2 of them are this Telecaster and a Custom Shop Broadcaster. Whilst I’d like to own all the Telecasters, I’m interested in owning something with a different flavour, as well as a nice amplifier and so I’ve decided to let this go. The Broadcaster is fantastic too but it also has some small sentimental value so it’s staying with me for now.

For sale for £3200 £2990. Collection is preferable from west Gloucestershire near the River Severn. I'd be prepared to drive and meet up somewhere, within reason. I can also post fully insured.

Please ask if you have any questions. Blurb from Guitar Village below and I’ve used some of their photos too along with some of my own.

PHOTO LIBRARY

The Fender Custom Shop Namm Special 1955 Telecaster Journeyman Relic has a Sort for Light Weight Ash Body, 1954 U Shape Rift Sawn Heavy Relic Back Maple Neck, Relic Maple Fingerboard, Vintage Fender Logo Tuners, 55/57 Tele Esq Bridge, Hand Wound 55/56 Tele Pickups, Incl. COA & Non Original Fender Hard Case.

Specifications:
Brand: Fender Custom Shop
Model: Namm Special 1955 Telecaster
Colour: Journeyman Relic Aged White Blonde
Body: Sort for Lightweight Ash
Neck: Rift Sawn Heavy Relic Back Maple
Neck Profile: 1954 U Shape
Fingerboard: Relic Maple
Fingerboard Inlays: Micarta Black .250
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
Nut Width: 1.650"
Frets: 21