SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Eastman E1OOSS SB *Price drop

ShadowShadow Frets: 72
edited December 2023 in Acoustics £
Eastman E1OOSS SB for sale with Journeytek SBT and soundhole-mounted volume control. It's a lovely guitar and sounds great, the only reason I'm thinking of selling is that I'm struggling to get on with the narrow nut. Comes with the original gigbag.

There's a blemish and some chips to the finish around the jack socket, and another blemish just by the soundhole. I also spotted some arm wear marks on the lower bout but you have to catch them in the right light to see them.

I put a new set of D'addario XS on last week.

£450 delivered to the UK or £435 collected from Hull, or a meet-up could be arranged. Anyone close enough is more than welcome to come and try it out.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Eastman and narrow nut are not two words I expected to hear in the same sentence. I've heard most people say entirely the opposite.
  • ShadowShadow Frets: 72
    Their standard OO neck is 1 13/16 but the SS neck is 1 11/16.
  • Shadow said:
    Their standard OO neck is 1 13/16 but the SS neck is 1 11/16.
    Interesting.
    Price drop bump
    Go on then, seeing as it's you, £450 delivered, £435 collected.
    Either no one is interested or I've got the price wrong. If it's the latter make me an offer.