SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT/PX - PRS SE Mark Holcomb SVN Walnut - price drop

What's Hot
ParkaParka Frets: 11
edited April 9 in Guitars £

This is my second bite at the 7 string cherry. First was a pretty entry level Ibanez - it and I just couldn’t get along, so it had to go. 

Time passed and I started thinking that I’d made a hasty decision. Also, the Ibby wasn’t a high quality guitar so that probably was hugely important in my not bonding with it. I mean, what else could it have been?!? 

So, I took a second dip. An absolutely beautiful instrument - so good, in fact, that it gave me an epiphany: I suck, in general, but specifically on 7-string guitars. I can confidently say this will be the last one. 

Looking to sell or trade - also willing to part ex with money coming my way. As far trade p/x goes I’d be interested in: PRS SE Torero, Strat or offset Charvel Desolations with EMGs, Washburn N2 (alder body), EVH Wolfgang Special, PRS SE Mark Tremonti Custom, Charvel DK24, So-Cal or San Dimas, PRS SE Custom 24-08 - though willing to consider others. No satin bodies, please. 

The guitar is mint - I can’t find a mark on it. Comes with the usual PRS SE soft case. 

Sale price is £600.

I’m in Surrey and don’t have a box so can’t post , but willing to meet up to trade or deliver for fuel money - within a reasonable distance. 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/99h6ajigy77md7v934git/h?rlkey=mjip7otemlk4jeajeg1dqcms3&dl=0

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments