SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

# SOLD # !!! JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE DIGITECH SIGNATURE TONES PEDAL MINT

northern_guitnorthern_guit Frets: 56
edited September 2013 in FX £
# SOLD !! # up for grabs is this awesome pedal offering 7 signature tones from the master. It's in absolute mint condition. I really is very very good at achieving those iconic tones. i used it mostly for the wah which is one of the best I've heard but it has superb drive tones too and if you think Jimi, for instance, rolling your volume down for the Wind Cries Mary, it's there in abundance !! Even if you don't use it for Jimi tones this is an extremely useful and versatile pedal.Like I say, it's in showroom condition and boxed. regretfully I don't have a manual but you can download this from the Digitech website, I just checked. As it goes, it's easy to use and the base of the pedal tells you what each of the 7 modes relate to song wise. I'm looking for £80 plus P&P. It's heavy so would think our wonderful PO would charge a tenner or thereabouts. If it's more I will stand the cost !!

I run the Yorkshire gear sales page on Facebook so I'm trustworthy !!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments