Websites to place instrumental music

I’ve got a few instrumental tracks I’ve written which I’ve uploaded to Bandcamp but what I’d really like to do is get them into the YouTube music library . I’m guessing this is going to be tricky as a quick google didn’t seem to reveal much about how you do this ,but my question is are there any other similar websites where you can upload Instrumental music to? It’s mainly keyboard based. Does anyone else on here do a similar thing?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StuckfastStuckfast Frets: 2412
    Have a look at this series of articles.

In my experience it's relatively easy to find production music companies who will accept your music, as long as it's competently produced, but you won't earn much from it unless you can place it with one of the big ones. Audio Network seems to be the one many people aim for these days.
  • Stuckfast said:

In my experience it's relatively easy to find production music companies who will accept your music, as long as it's competently produced, but you won't earn much from it unless you can place it with one of the big ones. Audio Network seems to be the one many people aim for these days.
    Thanks for this - exactly the info I was looking for
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28338
    Stuckfast said:

That's an interesting link! I shall peruse through them ....
  • WafflesOnHorsebackWafflesOnHorseback Frets: 106
    edited January 12