SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted - Pink dimarzio humbucker

Paf pro ideally, but others considered.

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Faded or still bright? I have one my old Strat body that was bought new in a Sam Ash Music store around 33 years ago! My friend's dad played bass in Foreigner back then and he bought it in store when over there touring. I seem to recall I couldn't find anything in the UK and wanted something the same as in the original floral Jems. It's definitely a PAF Pro. Can't remember the spacing on it without locating and measuring - though I recall it being a bit off for the bridge spacing so may well be a neck one :-)

For the right price I might be talked into letting it go. I have been labouring under the assumption that it is a bit of a collector's item though I have no evidence to support that.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The one ive got is a bit faded i think, but not overly so. I paid 50 quid ish for the last one, looking to pay about the same again.

Cheers
  • jasonbone75jasonbone75 Frets: 636
    @champ222 I actually haven't forgotten about this but have been on other things (and lazy) and not extracted the guitar from the pile! I have found an old photo from before I stripped the guitar and made the neck fretless so you can see the fade level here. If you are up for £50 I would take it out of the body and get it to you.

• champ222champ222 Frets: 34
    Hi, i got a pink Evolution in the end, which should work nicely in the bridge with the paf pro in the neck.

I you can get a photo of it, i'll see if its a better match "fade wise" than the one ive got.

Thanks
  • @champ222 ;Extracted from the strat. 31cm of wire. The nick on the outer insulation can't be a problem because I never knew it was there until tonight and it has been in the guitar since new.

• jasonbone75jasonbone75 Frets: 636
    @champ222 last chance before I put it up in the classifieds..