SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted please SC pickup without wire tag

What's Hot
Wanted please a cheapn cheerful SC pickup without the tag on the side that the wires attach to, in the style of EMG, but not, I have a scratchplate less guitar that has a single route with parallel sides…..

Cheers

Like this

Not like this

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• marxskimarxski Frets: 256
    I think a Jaguar pickup with claw desoldered is more or less a Strat pickup without the tag. So cheap and cheerful would be out of a squire or Mexican model.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3090
    marxski said:
    I think a Jaguar pickup with claw desoldered is more or less a Strat pickup without the tag. So cheap and cheerful would be out of a squire or Mexican model.
    Thanks Ill have a look
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• LessPaulLessPaul Frets: 100
    edited January 20
    Got a couple out of a Steinberger Spirit knocking around? Sorry about the shocking pic! Copied off the internet
    Don’t know if one of those could be of any use to you?
    LessPaul said:
    Got a couple out of a Steinberger Spirit knocking around? Sorry about the shocking pic! Copied off the internet
    If they are cheap enough they would be perfect as that what was there and I threw away, sigh, they just need to fill the hole in the Spirit

paulnb57 said:
    LessPaul said:
    If they are cheap enough they would be perfect as that what was there and I threw away, sigh, they just need to fill the hole in the Spirit
    Do you want both?
    LessPaul said:
    paulnb57 said:
    LessPaul said:
    Do you want both?
    Yes 

edited January 20
    No worries, pm me your delivery details and I’ll pop them in the post for you.
    LessPaul said:
    No worries, pm me your delivery details and I’ll pop them in the post for you.
    Superstar, thanks!