SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - cheap PA system

impmannimpmann Frets: 12666
edited December 2023 in Misc £
My old band are clearing out a cheap vocal PA that we’ve been storing a long time.
Behringer PMX880S 800w mixer amp, pair of Peavey ST-15 speakers, pair of Carlbro speaker stands, T-bone 120w powered wedge monitor and a T-bone passive wedge.
The interconnect cables appear to have been lost, though. Standard cables, nothing fancy.
Cosmetic condition is… ‘thoroughly enjoyed’ but smart enough from five to ten feet. It would look better with a clean, but frankly I CBA…

It’s cluttering up my garage and want it gone from near Kettering, Northants. £120 the lot. Offers very much considered just see it gone…

Pics in a bit.
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12666

• spark240spark240 Frets: 2084
    Interested...Im in Bham...you get out much ?

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6816
    @darius - were you looking for a new PA amp? I could collect for you if needed.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    spark240 said:
    Interested...Im in Bham...you get out much ?
    Sorry I don’t get over to Brum. I could meet you partway, though - say, Rugby just off M6? 

Just to confirm it is all working! I borrowed some cables and it’s still working fine.

I am going to be heading to just outside Southampton early next week so if there is interest, I could bring it down - but I have got the family in tow for a short break so it needs to be definite sale. :)