SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Free wooden ham/jamonero stand for collection

notanonnotanon Frets: 607
Hi All,

A free jamonero or ham stand available for collection. It is the fairly inexpensive but fully functional stand. You may see a Jamon Serrano in local stores such as Lidl and Aldi and they also include these stands for (used to be) £30. If you like those Jamons great but in general they are not cured long enough and the condition the pigs are raised are a world apart from the more expensive jamons.

I usually buy the more expensive and go for the £10 discount on next purchase. I made a mistake and got the free stand. Before buying a more professional steel rotatable stand I used one of these for years, no issue.

By taking this you can spend a little bit more on the Jamon and have some method to cut the meat.

Available near Maesteg/Port Talbot.

DM me if you want that. If you are lucky with the timing I will slice you a few cuts of corn fed 50/50 Jamón ibérico / Duroc ;-)  Apologies if unlucky with timing as mad busy with work and preparing for Christmas.

The stand is like the one on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ham-Stand-Spain-Spanish-Jamonero/dp/B0168N54G2 I'll keep the knife it came with. You can have honing stell, a steel I use a strop.

BTW some of the Jamons from Aldi/Liddle etc aren't that bad apparently and better than the packet stuff. But, if they include a stand as well then erm, . . . . there is a limit on what they offer for those prices - Jamons need to cure for years.

Merry Christmas!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments