Your best recorded jam?

Often at rehearsal I'll take my Zoom H6 and just leave it recording all evening. Last year we arranged for a keyboard player to come down and try out with the band. He learnt a bunch of songs beforehand and we started to play through them.
   While the drummer and bass player pop out for a fag, the keyboard player and me are chatting and he says how he loves jamming around some particular chords, so we start noodling about, then the guys walk back in, pick up bass and sticks and just start to jam along. I've chopped off a little bit of the beginning because its just keys and guitar, otherwise just an unplanned, one take, unedited jam.
   I love it when moments like this are captured unintentionally.
https://youtu.be/5VdWsI2c8eY?si=yg6t6WDhQq8zSNPo

Please post some of yours...
‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• blobbblobb Frets: 2953
    I really liked this one. Drummer did a count in and my mate spontaneously came up with this little ditty. we had no idea what he was going to do. I'm on bass for some strange reason, struggling to keep up. Mum's kitchen cassette recorder capturing the moment.

Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
  • blobb said:
    I really liked this one. Drummer did a count in and my mate spontaneously came up with this little ditty. we had no idea what he was going to do. I'm on bass for some strange reason, struggling to keep up. Mum's kitchen cassette recorder capturing the moment.

Love the chaotic ‘70’s feel… nice.
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
  • vizviz Frets: 10697
    Sounded like it was going to be The Passanger
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.