SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT / possibly FS Vigier Excalibur Original

What's Hot
andyg_prsandyg_prs Frets: 57
edited March 20 in Guitars £
Hi, 

This is a tentative one, I love my Viger but I've gone off Floyds.  Ideally I'd trade for a Vigier with a non-locking trem, but I will consider other guitars.  

I'll probably need to take some more close up pics as these don't show the various bumps and scratches the guitar has - none since I've owned the guitar - I baby mine....

The bridge pickup was faulty when I got it, so I swapped in a set of my favourite pickups, PRS HFS / VB.  The switching is very cool too.....there is a push / push pot.  In one position you get the standard HSH switching, in the other position, it's all combinations of single coil / coil tapped sounds.....I have the details written down somewhere.  It really is a swiss army knife of tones.

There is a tremol-no fitted.

Notably, this guitar has the lowest, buzz free action I have ever played.  I actually meant to raise it a bit, but never got around to it.  A friend had a Vigier Shawn Lane, and this had a lower action than that!

The maple neck has a lovely flame and feel to it.

Anyhow, as I say, I love my Vigiers and I'll only let this go for something I really want......but....what's around?

Thanks,
Andy
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments