SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

wtb: low end music keyboard

What's Hot
HI All,

I am a guitar player who seems to have a lot of keyboard-playing friends. The net effect of this is, whenever they come over we can't jam. I'm therefore looking for a low end keyboard that friends can use so we can make some music. If it has midi, all the better, maybe I'll use it when recording too, but not an absolute requirement.

I'm in Birmingham. 

Thanks

Matt

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Low end? Just a couple of octaves on the left then? ;)
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WhistlerWhistler Frets: 322
    I'm therefore looking for a low end keyboard that friends can use ...
    Why don't you ask your friends as I feel certain a Fisher price keyboard may not inspire them to play it? Give them a budget and get them to suggest something. That way, if they chose it then they are more likely to play it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • trevAtrevA Frets: 42
    Just something to think about before you buy anything is that there's the electronic piano type keyboards that try to recreate the "action" of an acoustic piano. Then there's the electronic "synth" type keyboards that feel very different. You can make piano sounds or synth sounds from either but the playing experience is different. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom