SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Cheap deals! Pedals for repair - Dunlop volume X full size/ Strymon Timeline

razorblade_beatrazorblade_beat Frets: 56
edited December 2023 in FX £
Selling two pedals at heavily reduced prices. Both are sold as needing repair. They’re just gathering dust but could be repaired. Please do get in touch with questions seems a shame to have them not used. 

I understand most won’t be interested but just putting it out there if someone is handy at trouble shooting and wants to grab a cheap deal

sold as damaged

Dunlop volume X pedal £50 ppg shipped. This works but the pedal won’t sit in the heel position and so without a foot on it won’t stay in position very well. I’ve tried tightened the screws inside which temporarily helped but same thing happens again. There might be a simple fix or something I’m missing but I can’t figure it and can’t be bothered to be sending it off to Dunlop or whoever so sold as is. Comes fully boxed. 

Strymon timeline £150 ppg shipped (sold). This actually works but the plastic on the power socket is damaged and has partly broken off meaning the barrel end can’t be held in place. I gigged this pedal for 7 years by jamming a piece of paper in the socket to hold the barrel connector in. It literally needs a cheap barrel connector soldering inside if you were handy with a soldering iron or you can jam paper in like I did haha. Strymon uk distributor said it would cost £90 to replace the power socket last time I checked so you could get it professionally sorted. Sold with this fault though works perfectly well as this was on my board broke like this for 7 years. No power supply as sold rest of my board. No box. 

Any questions get in touch! Not trying to pull the wool over anyone’s eyes. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments