SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Clear out of a few bits pedals/pickups/bridge etc

Catalyst77Catalyst77 Frets: 69
edited February 15 in Parts £
Just trying to shift on a few bits and spares I've accumulated over the years

1. Cats Whiskers  Un-orientated Alnico 5 (UOA5) Customs - I think the bridge was around 13kish - standard overwound PAF style sound.  These were in my Peavey Wolfgang at one point, hence the holes have been drilled out.  £65 for a pair of Hand wound Pups!

2.All parts Gotoh Telecaster Bridge - Chrome - unopened - £55 ( part no TB-0030-010 on Allparts site)

https://www.allparts.uk.com/collections/guitar-bridges/products/bridge-6-saddle-brass-bridge-for-tele-w-rectangular-saddles

3. Mooer Trelicopter  £25

4. Mosky Black Rat  £13

5. DOD 250 Overdrive - Built like a tank - can't seem to find any of this particular type in the UK - £65?

6. Orange Micro Terror - don't think I have the box, but comes with the power supply etc. £55+ PP

7. Wampler Euphoria - has a temple audio attachment at the moment - but i will remove prior to posting £80

8. Original Wampler Tumnus - same as Euphoria - still got the temple audio connector on at the moment £ 85

Happy to send over any more photos etc if needed
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments