Comments

• The plot thickens: Post Malone, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Vampire Weekend.

https://www.insider.com/sba-svog-grant-pandemic-relief-fund-post-malone-chris-brown-2023-8

However, 'Other stars like Bonnie Raitt and Justin Bieber paid their production crews from their own pockets when the pandemic canceled their concerts'  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PjonPjon Frets: 313
    Reminds me of the Frank Turner tickets that I bought in either '21 or '22. He was due to play in a small venue locally but cancelled because Covid started to rise again. I got a refund, minus booking fee, and an email from Frank apologising and pointing out that while he could make money from his music, his road crew wouldn't and could we support them?
    Well yes Frank, nice sentiment, but the ticket seller has just gouged a decent amount from me for something that I'm not receiving so I'm not all that enthused about giving more money away to people who may make more money than me in an average year anyway. Will they help me when I'm down on my luck? 

Since then he hasn't toured locally so I can't show my displeasure by not going! :D 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom