SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Apple TV 4K HDR (1st gen) 64GB £50

variplexivariplexi Frets: 108
edited January 15 in Misc £
SOLD  Atacama hi fi stand - this is in dark bamboo finish and includes the base shelf + 1 additional shelf. Each shelf of this compact model is 35 x 40 cms. The height is shown in the photo. Top quality, great condition and ideal for smaller hi fi units. This would retail for around £400; being offered at half price! Collection or can meet. 

SOLD Apple TV - this is the first version of the 4K series (model A1842), 64GB. Included is the original box, unit, power cable and remote. No other cables, but I will check if I have any spare Ethernet and HDMI cables (but not currently included). Please added £6 if postage is needed. Overall very good condition, some minor surface scratches. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• variplexivariplexi Frets: 108
    Bump
  • actively interested in this but don't drive. If per chance you make it to Birmingham on ocasion I'd take this off your hands in a second.
    actively interested in this but don't drive. If per chance you make it to Birmingham on ocasion I'd take this off your hands in a second.
    PM'd you