SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson Les Paul Standard Honey Burst

davrosdavros Frets: 1352
edited March 24 in Guitars £
2008 Gibson Les Paul Standard in Honey Burst.

This has an absolutely stunning wide flame top, and the colour is best represented in the first picture, the others make it look darker than it is. Beautiful 1 piece back, grover locking tuners, tonepros bridge, all original except for the truss rod cover and jack. The original truss rod cover with 'standard' on it is in the case but is broken around one of the screw holes. Also includes the dunlop strap locks that I've never used but work with the strap pins. The original neutrik locking jack is in the case, but I replaced it with a direct switchcraft replacement requiring no additional modifications to the body.

Condition is very good, a couple of minor dings here and there, I've tried to photograph the worst and can send more photos if you're interested. 

Looking for £1800, collection from Bromsgrove or would be willing to drive a little closer to you if you're coming a long way.

1reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments