SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Amp & Cab switcher & Load De Lisle Deluxe 4x4 and all cables needed

What's Hot
SquareheadedfreakSquareheadedfreak Frets: 379
edited February 28 in Amps £

Having a bit of a mix up and have settled on using only 1 or 2 tube amps and my Fractal, so this is a bit over the top for me now. 

I've been using this beauty a while, and an incredible way to simplify a rig of 4 amps and cabs, switching effortlessly between, then also using the Boss TAE to attenuate, alongside have a post amplifier FX loop which sounds incredible or send to USB computer, or to Monitors, or headphones, or add in IR's instead of the cabs, or add effects, delays, reverbs etc. The combinations this delivers is endless for a bedroom meddler!

I expect this may take a while to shift, as I only want to sell it combined currently rather than splitting down, for the connoisseur that sees the value in the whole package (for example, it took me 20 hours to make all the cabling, no mean feat!).

De Lisle 4x4 Deluxe - This cost me just shy of £800 to import from America after all shipping/fees

- Allows you to connect 4 amplifiers and cabinets together, all tube amps are correctly loaded and muted in-between switching, so can all be used at same time, switching between sounds and cabs (I stuck to making sure all cabs were 8ohm, but I believe with using the TAE waza this doesn't matter as it impedance matches).
 - For example, I used a Two Rock Classic Reverb 100w, a Soldano 100w, Spawn Nitro 100w and a Marshall TSL100w as my 4 heads, then running a 4x10, 2x12, 1x12 and 1x10 as the 4 cab options

Cabling 

The most important part, to use all the above you need a hell of a lot of cables, 15 alone just to use 4 amps with the attenuator and input, or more for fx.  The main core set are all labelled up on both connector ends with heatshrink labelling to easily see which is which when setting up, a £60 cost alone!

I made all these myself, at a cost of about £500 with the connectors, labelling etc (looking at design a cable, a pre made simple van Damme with a label comes in at £25 each) 
 All use Van Damme Studio Classic Pro cabling, 2x1.5mm for the short runs for cabs, 2x2.5mm heavy duty for long runs
 Connectors are mixed, dependant on if guitar/cab etc. With a good mix of standard style gold, square plug sps7's or right angle small formats for amplifier ins.

Included
4 x guitar ins, labelled, varying from 800mm - 1500mm  - white sps7 all in, to 2xsos7 out, 2 right angle out
4 x amplifier ins labelled, varying from 800mm - 1500mm - all blue, with gold jacks
4 x amplifier outs labelled, varying from 800mm - 1500mm - all blue, with gold jacks
 2 x attenuation cables, short, one labelled in, one out, blue with gold jacks
 2 XLR cables, 5 meters, for a run to the desktop, red cabling

2 x spare 4 meter amplifier cables, to be able to do a further run, these have heavy duty jacks and 2x2.5mm cabling for studio sound/no loss

1 x extra long guitar in, for again running an above further, in grey, to sps7/right angle

1 x extra long USB cable, for studio, 5m

1 x 4U studio Rack, + blanking plates and screws, bought for £50
Wooden shell for the Rack - I made this, its not worth anything, but welcome to have it.

£750 as a package, preferably collected for ease from WS12 4XN, if not I could organise postage of the unit, via 24h Parcel force, I assume this would be close to £50 including insurance via Secursus? Or could also meet as on the road a lot around the UK

Feel free to ask any questions, or if more photos!  Trades wise, not really, however a spectacular Fender Strat (SSS) or Patrick Eggle around £1750 trade value could persuade me...

Stratocasters SSS (or ability to change to)

Relics - Journeyman - medium, nitro

Brands:

Fender

Patrick James Eggle '96

K-Line Springfield

Xotic

Fraser Guitars

Macmull

Suhr

P90 equipped SGs or Gibson ES Style

(Additionally to this, for discussion but not whole decided I'm ready to part with yet, I have a lovely 1x12 cabinet open back, with a Fane A60 Ascension in for £350, and a 1x10 closed back cabinet with a 10" celestion Gold in £200)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments