SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - Teenage Engineering OP-Z with line module + Novation Launchkey 37 Mk3 PRICE DROPS

DrHungryDrHungry Frets: 116
edited March 2 in Studio & Rec £
Couple of bits of gear for sale here, all owned from new by me and in their original boxes. Prices assume PPG and include postage, although you're very welcome to collect from Norfolk or meet up in the vicinity if you're nearby. Please do ask if any queries or any other photos wanted.

Trade for an Oxi One Sequencer (+plenty of cash your way of course) if you happen to have one.

1) Teenage Engineering OP-Z + Line Module - £300
Tiny but highly functional synth/drum machine/sampler and sequencer. Can link via bluetooth to your phone to use a screen if desired and is so, so small with a built in battery so very easy for jamming on the go. Comes with the Line Module installed (usually sold separately for about £90) which really increases the usability by adding TRS MIDI in/out and line out/in which you can use for example as an effects loop routing for any or all of the tracks you choose. I have to say the OP-Z has the best sequencer of any hardware I've used and definitely has a few features that the 'gold standard' Elektron sequencers would benefit from.

2) Novation Launchkey 37 Mk3 - £70
Perfectly desk sized MIDI keyboard with sequencer and DAW integration - assignable knobs, transport controls etc. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments