SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fuji camera batteries & grips, Helios lens

Pair of Hahnel HL-F126S batteries and JJC dual charger. These are equivalent to Fuji NP-W126. Less than a year old and in excellent condition; I'm a bit of a nerd about rotating my batteries and charging them properly :)

£40 for the pair and the charger.

Fuji MHG-XT10 grip, excellent condition. This will fit the X-T10, 20, 30 & 30mk2.

​Looking for £10.

Unbranded grip/L-bracket for Fuji X-T1. The L-bracket part comes off if you just want to use it as a grip. Allen keys included.

£10 for this one too.

Helios 44-M lens. Excellent condition, works perfectly. I've managed to end up with 2, so I'm selling this one. Front & rear caps included.

Looking for £20.

Collection from me in Rochford, Essex; alternatively I'm happy to post for £5 extra: I'll combine items and reduce postage if you wish :)

Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom