Donner X Third Man (Jack White) "Triple Threat" multi effects, Plus fuzz kit

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16295
    Anticlimax that! still reading what hes written on his socials this is clearly a mission of his to get affordable effects out to people that wouldnt normally be able to afford 3 separate pedal so fair play but i agree with previous posters its a strange grouping of effects.
    That's all well and good but the normal Donner 3 effect multis (Donner Alpha series) are like £60-£70 ish so this has actually made them more money than just buying the normal one (and in that scenario, chorus would be a more useful effect for me personally than Phaser). Very odd, would it have been too obvious to have an octave fuzz, drive and delay or reverb?
    Assuming that there’s a power supply bundled in with it then no separate pedals, no patch cables needed so as a plug in and play make some honky 1970s noises machine it makes sense. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PabcranePabcrane Frets: 489
    Pabcrane said:
    I'm quite keen to try the Triple Threat, I can't see it for sale in the UK yet though. Is it only going to be for sale in the U.S.A. through Third Man has anyone heard?
    @Pabcrane they're here https://thirdmanstore.co.uk/collections/hardware-pedals on preorder to arrive in Feb
    Cheers
  • longjawlongjaw Frets: 423