One stop shop for electronic components???

Is there a one stop shop for basic electronic components and guitar/amp bits like sockets, knobs etc?  Thanks 
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5145
    I've been happy with bitsbox.co.uk for small electronics orders. Not specifically for guitar stuff, but postage is cheap and all the basic stuff you need is there.

For guitar wiring stuff, sixtstringsupplies.co.uk is good. They only stock the best quality stuff, so they aren't necessarily the cheapest, but if you're rewiring a guitar IMO you might as well do it once with top quality parts that will last rather than doing it once cheaply and then again later when something fails.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• abw1989abw1989 Frets: 635
    +1 for bitsbox. Bought plenty from them for cables, pedals etc over the years
  • jasonbone75jasonbone75 Frets: 636
    Yeah, I'll give bitsbox a thumbs up. Also should mention my massive stash! Pretty sure I have more stock than Bitsbox on some stuff - oh why do I go so all-in obsessive on things  :)
  • randellarandella Frets: 4173
    Bitsbox are great, been using them for years. AxesRUs for knobs and switches. Cricklewood Electronics sell quite a bit of audio stuff (big filter caps, valves) alongside the more standard components.

I think if it's a mix of passives (resistors, capacitors) and guitar-specific stuff (knobs, pickup switches) you might struggle to get them all in one place. 
  • randellarandella Frets: 4173
    Thinking on it - Modulus Amps might be the closest match for what you need:

https://modulusamplification.com/
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Yeah, I'll give bitsbox a thumbs up. Also should mention my massive stash! Pretty sure I have more stock than Bitsbox on some stuff - oh why do I go so all-in obsessive on things  :)
    I can relate to this