SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Two-Rock Classic Reverb Signature 50w Head - £3399 - Now £3250. Sold elsewhere.

What's Hot
NerineNerine Frets: 2164
edited March 30 in Amps £

This amp needs no introduction and if you're looking, you likely know what it's all about.

Boutique clean and overdrive tones on tap, and takes pedals better than pretty much anything.

This is the 50w variant which I find a bit more useful than the 100w version. You have a fixed/cathode bias switch for high/low rather than a wattage drop.

The 50w power section is still monstrous in this amp, so I legitimately do not know why the 100w version exists. It punches like nothing I've experienced previously.

Condition is as per pics, I.e. mint with no issues.

One negative is the footswitch has some minor marks and scuffs. Not too much of an issue being as it is designed to be trodden on, but even so, worth pointing out. Functions perfectly.

I'm not sure about shipping this amp, I would absolutely prefer collection or I could potentially deliver personally for a fee. Shipping this amp insured would cost a lot, but I can get quotes if a buyer is that way inclined. Happy to discuss/arrange via PM if a buyer has suggestions. Will of course be packed to withstand anything the postal service could possibly throw at it, but hoping to not go through that rigmarole.

Prospective buyers are welcome to try it out in person.

Located in Holbeach, Lincs.

I do also have a Two Rock 1x12 cabinet that I may be willing to negotiate into a deal. PM me if you have any questions about that, and I'll happily whatsapp some pics etc.

£3399 - NOW £3250. It's going NO lower. This is what I'll get after Reverb fees, so will offer the same deal to Fretboarders. 

I will also listen to trades and p/ex's for equivalent gear, but cash will be king unless something piques my interest. 

Thanks for lookin'!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NerineNerine Frets: 2164
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump to the first page for about 5 mins before the rabid bumpers do their thing… 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ZappleZapple Frets: 83
    Nerine said:
    Bump to the first page for about 5 mins before the rabid bumpers do their thing… 
    @Nerine - haha yup I'm one of the guilty ones! 

Surprised this hasn't gone yet. Amazing amp at a very good price. GLWTS
  • ryanverbenaryanverbena Frets: 426
    If I hadn't agreed a deal on a Bloomfield Drive, this would have been gone by now 
    Appreciate the comments. As it’s been nearly a fortnight, I’ll give this a bump to the top for a bit. 
    Fortnightly bump. 

Getting some traction with Reverb, so I'm not convinced this will stick around for much longer. After fees, I'm looking at £3250 from Reverb, so I'm willing to sell to a Fretboarder for that, and I simply don't think you'll find a better deal anywhere in the UK. I believe it's already the cheapest example listed.
    It’s been a couple of weeks, so I’ll give this a bit of front page air time. 

I’m after a couple of things. 

A Marshall SV20h and a Fryette Powerstation. Would listen to a deal involving the pair of those. 
    A Custom Shop Strat could also be of interest. Preferably in gold/champagne with 70’s headstock, but will consider sunbursts and classic colours as well. Rosewood board preferable/ideally. 
    Giving this a little ol’ bumparoonie. 
    edited March 30
    Sold